Wednesday, February 22, 2012

;)

Love waking up to see those photos;) instantly brighten my day:) hehe but it's time I take some down and update all the well deserved ones! In honour roll! Hahahaha

Gonna have a paper tmr but Im srsly not in the mood to drown in those notes again am so so jaded!

Tmr feels like it's gonna be the end of my exams when it's not! Haha cos I'm going to take a break from studying and enjoy my day ;) gonna get a hair cut tmr! Finally~

Okok I'm on bed facing my notes sigh that explains my random post as I turn to look at those Polaroids hahaa

Btw I think it's been more than a week since I last touched my laptop:O have been using only my touch at home hahah

I srsly can't wait for everything to be over even thou I have internship after exams;( sigh didn't even have much time with ww. We had sucha short time tgt for dinner tdy! Went home strt after dinner for I need to be home to study argh irritating much I swear lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment