2010 April 4th, you might have known me differently.
2 years ago, you fell in love with the girl I was, the girl before. But 2 years have passed, and still, you were here for me, loving me unconditionally. How I still wakes up seeing your text, "good morning, gf;)" and "good night, ily"
2years now, you still hug me and be here when needed or have asked to. There were times when we would argue over things, there were time when things were bad between us, but still u stayed, we stayed.
I might not have been that same old me. Changes is the only constant and everyone and everything changes over time. Friends leaves, our goals in life change, preference for things differ. But still you haven't left me, and there's only one thing that we have always agreed on till now, the love.
I know I'm different and you know that too. But despite all these changes, you still have accepted me as who I am. Your patience your love and care. Im
thankful.
We are all unsure of what's ahead of us. For now, it has been 2 years. & I love you still, my dearest.
No comments:
Post a Comment