Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy day at work today ;) saw many familiar faces and have 2 awesome visitors hehehe. Felt like some animal in cage hahahah. Still good to see them;) my two awesumz friends;)


Right, been feeling extremely huge now. I need to get strict with my diet. It's really saddening how I'm not born with skinny genes;( srsly, why can't I freaking slim down.


Diet diet plan;( I need to run. But not exactly only for the sake of slimming my huge thighs but I really like running. Esp the accomplishment of completing the running route planned and the "lightness" I feel after my run;)


Gotta plan my running route well for this thurs and hopefully I have the time to run tmr;) am gonna leave a day free every week just to run. Have been too busy with work work and work. Really no time for my run.


I'm kinda excited for the sundown marathon with ww! Will be heading down to expo this weekend with manda to collect the race pack!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment