I'm stressed im vv stressed. With the amount of proj deadlines, reports and presentation I ought to kill myself now. I probably would feel so suffocated by it to the extent whereby I rly feel like I'm close to dying.
So I shall not think about it. I don't think of the deadlines. I don't look at the week. I lead today, and welcome tmr. Just like this, my days are better off like this.
So many projs I'm not even exaggerating. 30th, I'll have two presentations. Two reports. One which I consider it major. My Fyp presentation. :( *tearsss.. This time I'm the presenter some more;( hais.. Ohwell at least im down with most of it. It'll be over.
I'll just do it. No matter what I'll still hafta complete it. Maybe that's another reason why I haven't gone crazy with the workload. Strt after all my projs, I'd have exams to worry about. Ok can can can can.
Heading back home settle down for awhile and out with ww. I need my holidays...
No comments:
Post a Comment