Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday 19th January

Just came back from supper. Fat die :( been eating so so much ever since my bday week. Hahahaha. No excuse to binge so much srsly. Sigh. I had mac for lunch and still supper :O tried the prosperity beef burger and had twister fries. Hehehe. What I've been wanting to eat.

Bought tickets for the last tycoon. Good show good show. Even thou it doesn't look good.stupid ww still so critical over the movie I chose. Srsly. Cos I bought beforehand and surprised him with it. But, it turned out to be nice ok. Hahahah.

Home and supper after that. Tried loklok for the first time in jb. So happz. :D

Oh and when I was On my way to Ww's house I was asking him for a back hug hahahaha cos I've been watching this new variety show " the romantic and idol" and one of the mission is a back hug. From the show, the back hug looks so sweet hahahaha, so I wanted to exp the same way. Hahaha. I even videoed cos that was what they did in the show also hahaha! And photo of cos hehe.


My back hug hahahahaha. I smile until v hapz.


Me like the cereal crayfish, and tou gayzzzz, tie ban tofu!! Yumtumzz. (Y)!







No comments:

Post a Comment