Hello gais hello abandoned dusty blog.. I'm finally back.. Finally have the time to blog. Gonna spend tdy and tmr at home resting becos I'm sick;( so I have plenty of time now.. I'm not v used to staying home all day. I need to get out of home that's why it kinda sucks becos I'll make myself work.
Sigh rly hate to be ill. Cos it's super uncomfortable and I had to inconvenient alot of ppl. Had to bail on my boss becos I can't turn up for work tdy. Ppl had to replace me and ytd at work dan had to do most of the closing stuffs. And grandma hafta cook porridge for me. I rly hate the hazy sg;( pls be better sg. I don't even wanna step out of my house. Btw, I'm also having my menses. So I imagine fever + cramps. Can die.. I have plans for tmr. So tmr better be good 👌
And I feel that whenever I'm sick I feel super weak;( I feel like I can only sleep better when ww hugs me to sleep. ;( and u know how much u miss the other more when u're weak.. Can't wait for Friday to come and a healthy me for Fridate.
No comments:
Post a Comment