Friday, July 26, 2013


---

I'm not perfect, I'm not a genius, I don't have model figure, I'm not born with multiple talents. I'm just an ordinary girl with many flaws. I'm not competent in handling my emotions, I cry alot and often over the stupidest thing. I'm a crybaby in short. But it's only to you I let go of my emotions so freely and wildly, I yell, I shout and I cry like a baby. That's my true self and I hate it. But I'm so very thankful that you still love me endlessly and unconditionally despite my flaws. I ask myself why are you even with me after all the shits i put you through. I know I don't show it, but ty for walking to me when I walk away, hug me when I cry, be understanding when I'm too ridiculous. You spoil me so much, and I love it but I love you more, to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment