I srsly can't be any more thankful and blessed than I rly am right now. I'm so thankful to be blessed with a handful of close friends, lovely family and an awesome boyfriend. Thou I tend to complain about my boyfriend all the time but whenever I think back on those times where I thought he would walk off but did not, i feel rly loved. I don't see what I have to offer.. there are many times whereby i may have not shown my best sides and every time our love collapsed you never fail to take me back. Every single day of my life I thank my lucky stars, for your presence in my life.
Today I let u see all the parts that aren't v pretty, but once again u would hug me so tight and kiss my tears away. Thank you for loving me endlessly for taking away all my insecurities for telling me that u love me for who I am for how I am like.
Thank god for the good times for the people I have around me. Truly blessed deeply love
No comments:
Post a Comment