Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Follow your heart
Today I realised that I do not do things logically and I tend to follow my heart. There are just some things whereby you need not follow the guidelines. You do things that you think is good for you and things that makes you happier. So it's alright if it's wrong it's alright if its crazy it's alright if it doesn't make you look good because you do not live for others you live for yourself. If you know that it's fine you know that it makes you happier then go for it nothing can stop you but yourself. few days back I came across a very meaningful tweet "in life, we need to stop worrying and live for the moment" very true. Throw away all these worries heck care and live life the way you want it to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment