But, after every rain, comes along a beautiful rainbow right! hehehe, tmr is frrrrrydaaaay! hehe, ww will be out from jailhouse! And, tmr's the official end of this week's torture!! Can't waitttt!!!!
For now, my brain needs a fcking good rest/break. 5min or 10min is not too much to ask for right!! Omg, my brain is rly fried manzz. So much theories. So much readings. WHAI FAM TB SO THICK??
WHY DO I NEED TO STUDY FINANCE? I DID NOT ENROLL FOR A BANKING AND FINANCE COURSE.
ok fcked. no matter what i still hafta take the paper. argh. first time feeling so low confidence for the paper. This is worst than stats. #truething.
Right!! On a lighter note, I've registered our sundown marathon!! hehehe, it's gonna be 2 days before my start of mst week. :O but still, i don't wanna miss this opportunity! My virgin attempt for a marathon. What's more, with ww. Whether we walk run or jog, it doesn't matter! Idc. I just wanna experience it! :):)
GBYE BACK TO HELL YAY
No comments:
Post a Comment