Hehe just finished running thru the slides for tmr's presentation! Can't wait for it to be over and am gonna meet the lovely bones! It's very weird how I miss him more when he's in sg than he's away in newzea! I guess it's becos when he was away, I refrain from thinking and just will not allow myself to think that he's not around or allow myself to feel that way. Avoided it at all means. Guess I did it well. Haha.
Anyways, there's a lot of reasons for me to be feeling all stressed up now becos I know I have a lot of things undone. My finance online test (about 10 plus tests undone) my project ppt and blaw proj. I havent settled my itp quiz (so lame) Exams is coming up too and I haven't been doing tuts for barely any modules. I'm lost in all modules. I should be stressed now. Right fcked up but I refused to think about it. I'm gonna be happy for the day. And stop worrying about the future. Yes this shall be the way to 2012 me lolol. The future will worry for itself.
Work today was tiring.. As usual.
Sumo friend Danica;)

No comments:
Post a Comment