Harrrrrow happy dragon year kekeke! :) ww's finally back from newzea. Short 3 weeks aint that long. But I'm v glad that it's only 3 weeks. That 3 weeks I happened to be so freaking bz. And I guess that is why the week ain't that torturous anyway. Still, rly missed that damn boy hahaha
It's been long since the both of us went out for dinner! So fri shall be it! Hehe
Have been wanting to visit the farmer's market too! Will have a new to-go list/activities with the boy on my 2012 organiser:)
This year's the first time that I went over to ww's side during cny. Hehe crowded family! I think I'm pretty homely so I like it when family is huge and bonded or have the kind of warmth;)
So I spent my first day at ww's then night he came over to my side hehe. My second day was damn boring day time with dajie's friends over. Rotted with ww till night before my friends are here for some gambling session with my and caaaards! I only played mj thou hahaha was on a winning streak keke felt gr8t ^^








No comments:
Post a Comment