Monday, August 20, 2012

Backdated post saved as draft haha

Hello hello!! Holidays is hereeeee!!!! Started my holiday on the 16th and have been enjoying everyday to the maximum hahahaha. Feels so so so good to be able to sleep in everyday and not worry about tmr. Best still I have all the time to watch dramas!! I just finished one awesome drama by qiao en! It's called the queen sop. Damn love the drama I can rewatch it again and I really did rewatch cos I have nth else to watch;( so sad. Not exactly nth... But it's just that once I watch the drama I'll swoon over the cute main lead and I just can't get over so fast like watch a new drama so soon. Hahahahahah damn crazy I know. Sigh. It feels so good when you're watching the drama u know. Reality rly do sucksssss. Hahahah. Not exactly la but u know how drama is so dreamy and it makes reality sucky hahaha

By the way, plan to find a day for xlb buffet with the boy and also a day to slack by the beach or sth. Best if I have volleyball but I don't;( sigh.

Rly hope I can get my iPad soooon. Planned to get it during the IT show. Hahaa.

It's a Sunday today, tmr a public holiday. Plan to be with my family today together. Hopefully there's some good plan tonight hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment