Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yesterday was a pretty good day out. Went for my NUH appt with mum and granny then headed down to vivo for lunch with them before meeting shar for bikram yoga. Satisfied my xlb craving even if it isn't the best haha.

Evening for yoga then dinner and endless talk. Love the stretches, the heat and perspiring. First time doing bikram yoga but not yoga. Hahaa

By the way, my lips was so dry the whole entire day that I finally couldn't take it. I end up going to guardian to get a lip balm cos I forgot to bring mine out! Despite me realising that it's already bleeding in the morning. My lips is srsly damn dry. Sometimes when I smile slightly, it'll crack and bleed and it's super painful for goodness sake!!!

Now I've applied on my lip balm and I can stretch my lips without worrying that it might stretch and bleed more! Sometimes when I work at sumo, once customer comes, I hafta lick my lips first before I smile! Otherwise it'll bleed la srsslyyyy.. *faints

Note: always bring a lip balm out. Hope my lips gets better!! :( v troublesome to apply lip balm all the time ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment