Thursday, April 18, 2013

NUS skate challenge

Back dated post!!! Joined the captain's ball competition at nus the weekend before I leave for my tw trip. The competition delayed so we all or rather most of us joined the blader cross or sth like that. It was kinda my first skate competition? Hahahaha I'm never a competitive person. I do join competitions but those were all team competitions. I hate solo competition becos I can't handle the pressure and stares well. Whenever I know someone is starring at me, I wouldn't do well. That is why I have never ever joined a slide competition even thou I've started sliding since like 16 or 17? Hahahaha. Loser much but wtv. So, I kinda spent my whole day at nus. Didn't even expect that the event would take up my whole day!! Ww even bought movie tickets for gi.joe but he had to change the timing becos I could only reach home at 8pm! Like whaaaaat. I was out since 7am for goodness sake. Sigh...

But all's worth it I guess. I had a gr8t time with the skaters. It's been so long since we last hang out skate and etc. I mean, those sp skaters whom I'm closer to!! Rly miss them being on court tgt sliding and skating tgt! Skating just feels so much quieter and different without them!! Oh yea, hyper team also won many many vouchers and prizes!! So happy I was sooooo lucky! I won myself bearings which are worth128 bucks! Wanted to sell them but no buyers;(

All in all, I had a gr8t time hanging out with the skaters;) missing out ct Wayne and Danny!

Notice I took a lot of photos with Yasin cos I like that I look so much fairer beside him kekeke.











No comments:

Post a Comment