Thursday, April 11, 2013

Withdrawal symtoms is killing me

Hi there, I've been suffering from bad withdrawal symptoms ever since I'm back from taiwan... I just stayed home the whole day and lie on bed feeling super moody.. Kept thinking back on those tw days.. Where we would always wake up at either 9 or 10am ( Actly 10 on most days) and head out for the whole day until 11-12am! ) Sigh.. Now back in sg, im just not used to waking up later than usual and just preparing and walking out of the house alone. I mean, for 9 days I wake up to ww being by my side.we prepared and left the hotel tgt. I had some one with me the whole time... I mean, I still have my plans I meet my friends, I go for work and I skate and all. But ok,it's just withdrawal symptoms I would like to call it! Sigh oh sigh..... But I'm better now! Considering the fact that I'm starting to plan for my tmr.. No longer lying on bed feeling lazy binge eating and being moody. So, I'm thinking of what to have for lunch.. And I'm back to being so me. -me time. Gonna spend my afternoon by continuing the book, the fault in our stars and then chill (hopefully not gonna feel all moody and sulky that I'm in sg and not tw!) btw I have this strong urge to go to the airport to chill. And sometimes I'm crazy just like that. I don't mind the distance neither do I mind the trouble. If I rly want it I will do it. Some how some way my way. Hahahaha. Same goes for food. If I want it i will get it. Troublesome is not an excuse. It just depends on how much I want it. Oh we shall see. Hahaha.

Taiwan oh taiwan.. Imy;( I miss us being there;(

No comments:

Post a Comment