Friday, March 2, 2012

Finally

Hehehehe helloooo finally am back here!! I'm all done and over with exams! Long torture of 3 weeks plus I guess! Mugging has been a daily routine for me. Been getting up early and sleeping early too during the exams period. This is why I'm amused by how I can stay up till now and not be asleep yet! Amazingggg! I just finished watching my bubujinxin hehehe I wanted to leave 2 EPs to watch tmr during my train ride. But I just can't stop watching! Arggggh even when my itouch alr out of batt, I quickly on the laptop to charge my touch just to continue watching! Hahaa damn lame!

Anw! Am so super glad that exams are finally over! But Ytd morning I woke up worrying about finance still, it feels as thou I was still during that exam period I have no idea why.. Hahaha. Wtv it is, it's its overrrrr! Hehe

Ytd was a great day spent! Been long since I last went out with ww like this! So glad and lucky that his bday falls on a 2nd which is a day after my exams! Hehe. We haven't been spending much time during my exams and it sure feels good to be out tgt again;)

So thankful that he's been all kind and understanding with me mugging and all. No pressure for a meet up or wtv. Still, we have short dinners and meet ups usually after i've finished mugging. But time spent ain't long. Hahaa.

Ok, am turning in now. Continue my post tmr! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment