Monday, March 26, 2012

I am never a fighter wasn't born one

I need a cafe date. A quiet time away from the duties and usuals. I need some time spent doing for no one but myself. I need this time, to untangle the thoughts that have been running through my mind. I need this quiet time, to enjoy the peace and recall the good times with great people in my life. Not many but it's good enough. One by one, I'll thank god for each and every one of them. I need this quiet time to jot down moments worth keeping. Be it the bad or good. I need this quiet time to just think for myself.

I have been avoiding it, for quite some time.

After all these time, all these while. I'm finally oblivious to it. People who matters wont mind and people who minds wont matter;) now I know, I think I do:)

Somehow right deep inside me, I know it's screaming all ugly profanities. But it's not worth it, none of those ugly people are worthy enough to be part of my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment