Sunday, March 11, 2012

Itp's out to kill

Hello hello I haven't been very dilligent in updating this space. Internship has started and it really sucks to be stuck in that small office looking at the same old ppl at that same small space sigh doing the same old things! I'm so so glad that it's only for 6 weeks! I rather be in school. At least I can still sleep during lectures and skip school whenever I feel like it.

Sigh can you feel my dissatisfaction?!! Hahaa. Btw Ytd marks the end of my first week of intern. Cheers. One week of it really felt like a year to me.. Been counting down everyday to the end of itp and not forgetting the non stop complains!

Anw, I've been turning in real early for the past week. The earliest was 8pm. I was so shock by how tired I was! Becos I slept through the whole night till 730am for work the next day! Hahaha srsly best.

I was so happy yesterday;) cos there's no work the next day, no office, no stress, no early mornings. Just me and him;)

As usual met ww on a fri night for dinner nearby. And tdy to town. Rly lazy to go down to town sigh but i had no choice but to be down to collect my pay. Sigh!

Btw I've been eating way too much nowadays;( been treating myself waaaaaaay too good! Haha, and that's not good. I rly need to run man. The fats rly.. Cannot uh.

Hmm hmm been wanting to get myself one fav perfume. But I'm thinking whether the investment is needed. Rly don't wanna spend the money. Yet I wanna own one myself. I've been using my sisters' ones. I've so many perfumes at home. And honestly speaking there isn't a need to buy. But hai. I'll think about it..

I'm gonna cook brunch tmr! Let's hope that it turns out nice and good hehehe

Oh yeah mcbites buy one get one free! Best time to try hehe it's not bad taste so much like popcorn chic hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment