Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hi, currently at ww's place. He's playing his game as usual and I'm catching up on the new tv series game plan.

So today, I decided to get my hair trimmed. And I cooked dinner like finally haha. I rly hope that one day I can learn the skills of my grandma and mum!

I was soooooo tired tdy.. Just felt like i could sleep my day away. I Actly have a job offer tmr. But I turned it down cos i rly wanna sleep in:( and since tmr will the last day before sch official starts again. Sigh, I'm so not ready for sch...

Btw, an evil pimple or some stupid red dot is surfacing :( damn ugly. I hate it when there's sth on my face even if it's a suuuuuper small wan! So dirty.

Lazy to mention anything about the few days back. But everyday is good as long as I'm having my holidays! So holidays please don't goooooo;(

Sigh sad is me. Gtg bye

(Suppose to be posted ytd but I just realised that upload fail!)

No comments:

Post a Comment