Monday, October 29, 2012

I just had my long weekend. It was one of the best time ever. Spent my holiday and weekend simply yet sweetly. Just the way i like it :) My sister went on a work trip. Hence, i'll be sleeping alone :( Sigh. But, ww came over on fri (first day without my sister) and he stayed over. We had the room all by ourselves so we could watch movies, listen to music, slack and just snugger on bed. We slept sooooooo much, it felt so good cos i ttly needed some good good rest! I was too ached from skating on wednesday! Woke up to home cook food and ended the day by having dinner with the famz. Rly enjoyed such quality time. I know it's boring but sometimes, i'd rather stay in the room chill and snugger on bed than be out in town. I really hate crowds and how crowds give me headache occasionally. Sigh. 

Continued chilling till sat night before ww and i head out for dinner. Then, i trained down to meet the others for USS halloween. As mentioned, i really hate crowd. Thus, halloween wasn't a pleasant experience. I hate hate hate hate the queue, the lack of oxygen while queueing, the dirty hands in the haunted house and the ridiculously long queue for boring haunted house. The haunted house is boring for me probably becos im not exactly scared of haunted house. I mean, SUCH haunted house. Because you obviously know that everyone in there are just acting... so ya.... sorry i cant deceive myself. Besides, almost everyone are just walking pass the haunted house. you can see the ppl infront and the ppl behind. The crowd is so crazy they cant limit the no. of ppl to enter the haunted house. I believe the haunted house would be a much better one if they limit to probably groups of 4? 

In fact, i was more afraid of taking rides rather than entering the haunted house hahahaha. joke no. no joke. i detest rides. i bet my motion sickness started from the rides i took in USS. Totally dying omw home arggggh. The motion sickness continued to stick with me till the following day! Bus down to timah for dinner and was suffering from the nauseousness too sigh. *inserts emoji. 

No comments:

Post a Comment