So basically, I surprised ww and his bro at 12am with a choco origin cake. (Daaaamn good! original good enough cos it's subtle sweet!) Met up the next day for Sea Aquarium before proceeding for our dinner at Prive Grill. Can't emphasize enough just how perfect the dinner was. Perfect ambience, view, service and companion. Food was good but nothing much to rave about. The service rly played a big big role. Staff were attentive and extremely friendly. I called to make reservation about a week before and I told them that the night is Ww's bday. And when we reached the restr, I found out that the staff reserved a window seat for us. Damn sweet. So, like any other fine dining restr, they surprised ww with a bday cake but what's different was they even offer to help us take a Polaroid photo with their Polaroid camera. After which they gave ww a bday card with bday msg from Prive Grill Team and also with our Polaroid film. Hehe, so sweet. Sucha pleasant surprise. And just when we were about to leave, they passed us another paper bag and told us that it's a homemade banana walnut cake for us. So sweet of them. Rly. Hahaha, urge all couples to celebrate their birthday there! Even the price paid was not extremely steep for the amount of food we enjoyed. Oh ya! The chef even gave us like two complimentary starting dishes! Rly too sweet right. I enjoyed the dinner so much it felt like it was my bday too!!! Hahahaha.
After which we went to meet Ww's friends at bishan for prawning. (The reason why I wore
jeansssss) so, it was a rly long long day for us!
By the way, I love love the sea aquarium. It just feels so right and good just sitting in front of the big aquarium seeing all the pretty fishes swim pass. I could rly stay they for a good few hours there. Doing nothing but being absorbed in my own bubble.. Alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment