I guess, at some point of time in life, everyone would feel a lil more than emotional. The stories I've listened the people I've seen. Disgust me more than ever. I admit I'm one of the ugly human out there. And I hate it. I hate that I'm imperfect and I dislike it, I don't undst why.
Some ppl try to change, but in the midst of changing they lost their true self. So is changing rly the solution?
I'm just tired of seeing and knowing ugly humans. How I can never undst their doings. How I can never undst how can any one out there be this selfish this scary this evil? Humans are indeed ugly.
And now I just feel like going on a trip away. Away from the fast paced life away from the people away from everyth and just enjoy some peaceful time alone.
Take me away;( someone? Taking more serious considering regarding this traveling plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment