Was suppose to wake up at 5am tdy becos I hafta reach bugis + for my event job at 7am. But I frkg woke up at 620am! My alarm did not ring!!!! Was rly in a shock manzzz. In the end, I took a cab down!! Sigh, so technically I only earn 7 bucks after covering for cab fare. Sigh pie. Oh well, at least I get a free movie screening for "OZ the great and wonderful". But I was too tired I slept in the theatre hahahaha. Met Fiona thereafter for Victor's Kitchen dimsum! I've alwaaaaays wanted to try there. Been telling ww about it since forever. Finally I got the chance to try it. Hehe. Fiona super steady super on met me after my work for dimsum. I only texted her in the morning to ask her out uh! Ww always v lazy to travel to town ;(
So after that we headed down to tbr for another free movie abtm2!!! Free tickets from nwx! Hehe. I know we damn slow hahaha but at least now I can finally say I watched abtm2 alr;) hehe.
Night time was some good one hour jog with nwx! Been about two weeks since I last jogged or gymed. Cos, I kinda injured my ankle. Sigh. Shall not elaborate further. But my weak ankle is still weak;( all becos of my old injury during netball days in secondary school.
No comments:
Post a Comment