Thursday, December 20, 2012

21st doomsday.

Hi, a friend texted me the qn, how do I feel about 21st doomsday. My immediate reply was, "yea, I wish" I wish the world ends tmr. Right after my family dinner. And he said he can conclude that I'm unhappy with life. This subconscious reply i gave made me ponder why i replied the way i did. Then, I realised no, I'm not unhappy with life. In fact, I'm happy with my current life. Precisely why I hope it ends just right now. Because I know changes are inevitable in life. People change, friends leaves, feelings fade. So many changes that I don't wan to experience. Had enough of experiencing it. Maybe, I haven't been living to the saying of, "do not worry about tmr for tmr worries for itself." I tend to worry about my future. I wonder who will stay by me, I wonder what will I be doing in future. I plan things to make sure that everyth goes well and right. I'm not unhappy with my life, I just worry too much about tmr that's why I wish the world ends so that things stays the way it is.

Well, what's your reply to this qns then. Doomsday.. Interesting how diff ppl may give diff reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment