Hi, I know I haven't been blogging for the longest time ever.. Having my mid semester test and today I had my first paper. Screwed up even when I admit that it should be one of the easiest to score. Arggggggh I rly need to bang the wall. I don't know why I alwaaaaays forever am making careless mistakes. Sigh.
I was pretty upset about it I don't even know how to express it. I decided to stop by at lot1 just to get myself a strawberry shortcake. Cos I have been craving for it. Have been telling ww so many times that I'm craving for strawberry shortcake strawberry shortcake! Finally I got one for myself ;) rly weird craving. I was never a fan of strawberry shortcakes cos I hated cream. Still, I dislike cream.. Tdy when I was eating the cake, I had to scrap of the cream hahahaha.
Btw, mst gonna end on thurs. this thurs. can't wait rly can't wait for holidays to be here. I know it's only a short 3 weeks. And with Xmas and all that's coming up, it's gonna make this 3 weeks pass even faster!! Still, the thought of holidays excites me:D soon, after holiday it'll be 2013!!
How time fliessssss.. And my 21st. Don't plan to have any big celebrations basically be so I don't wish to spend the money cos I'd rather save up to travel to more places. And I find it really troublesome to plan sth. Only planned to have hearty meals ;)
Xmas, new year, birthdays, cny, our Anniv, tw trip.. Ahhh holidays!!!! Forever please;(
Can't wait to travel with ww hehe.
Btw, had a impromptu trip to USS on sat cos Ww's bro gave us two free tics! I was so so so close to wanting to try the blue roller coaster.. But still, I didn't have the guts. Sigh. Well, at least I'm alive. I rly dislike going to USS becos I hate the pressure I get whenever I'm there. Like, I'm pressured to try this ride or that ride. I haaaaate rides. I don't find it a joy. So, I will appreciate v much if the ppl whom I go don't try to pressurise me. I was glad that Ww's bro joined us so ww could enjoy the rides with his bro. Hahaha. I rly don't mind waiting. As long as I don't take the rides. Waiting is even better than taking rides.
Also, have a few dinner and brunch plans! So I rly rly rly can't wait for holidays to come!!! Okkkkk.
Sunday was spent at home with ww. I can't believe he slept the whole day away strt after lunch. He only sleepsssssss at my place. I on the other hand was mugging for today's paper and watching drama hehe. Sucks to be a drama addict like me!!!
I always get addicted to drama at the damn wrong time. Always during exams and tests. And when I'm having my holidays, I don't have any nice dramas to watch. Whaaaaaat. -.-
Ok, back to memorising sigh gbye hope to be back soon....



No comments:
Post a Comment