Went for work early in the morning and then walked a lil cos I wanna get a few Xmas gifts. But the crowd was crazy. I hate crowds. And I was rly tired so I headed home even when I'm not done with the gifts;( came home for good dinner with the famz and tang yuan thereafter cos of dong zhi hehe;) simple good day.
Turning in soon, regretted not getting moulds from daiso cos I've decided to make pancakes for brunch tmr. I want cute pancake shapes. Sigh. Forget it. Will be off to BBQ at night then. Hehe.
Idk why I have sudden cravings for tbr bakery.. Might wanna go down this Sunday again hopefully ww agrees to it.
Gotta go night luvz. I wanna go ps soon! It has expanded and it's so bloody big now! Soon soon. (I'll edit the photos order. It's messed up cos lousy blogger app on the ipad doesn't allow arrangement of photos to be done) ciaoz








No comments:
Post a Comment