I wish I could find a way to capture all these moments and feelings. The softness and gentleness you have shown to all my sensitivity. I love how you would always smile and kiss the tears away from my cheeks. Hugging me and telling me that I'm silly. Look into my eyes and stroke or comb my hair. Your ever patience to my impatience. I know how guys always can't tolerate girls who cry and get angry whenever they are so emotional. But im thankful you are different. I love how you would always talk to me nicely no matter what the situation may be. how your voice could turn so instantly soft and gentle while talking to me even just after a harsh tone to your brothers, how you would patiently teach me even when i'm slow at certain things. You know, that's when I love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment