Sunday, June 10, 2012

A night spent at Switch by Timbre

Hi all! The blog is dead, quiet and lonely hahaha. I am lazy lazier than lazy can be. But I really would like to keep this space updated even when I know that it's a quiet space which probably only one or two visits. The only reason why I want it to be updated is becos few years down the road, I know i'll scroll through my archives and randomly read the old posts. Haha. Just wanna jot down as much as possible;)

So well, as the title explains, was at switch with ww and his poly mates for dinner. Guess the highlight of the night was probably ww's blueness which led me and yx to the wrong place.. Tsk. Walked into timbre likka fool. Only to realise that we were at the wrong place... We were literally standing in the middle of timbre. With weird eyes staring at us as we turned here and there to look for the friends... Okkkkkkkk~ can..

Sunday was a simple day spent gone for lunch with fam and ww chill at his place before meeting my fam for jap dinner at night. Hahaa so long since I last had sushi! Shiokk heehee

Will be heading over to manda's tmr! Stay over chill and bake with manda and ade;)

How I wish this holiday could last longer or rather make this holiday last forever!!! ;( two more weekss... I have so many proj yet completed... So worrying. Can't rly enjoy without worrying too tsk

Btw I rly need a hair cut!! Intend to get my hair fixed by this coming weekend.
Have been eating too much rubbish too. ;( need to stoppppp binging manz!

I shall end of here... Tired. Oh, and I rly rly rly rly wanna get out of this sunny island;( money ~ :(

No comments:

Post a Comment