Hiiii! 1am now and I'm on bed blogging with my itouch. Reason why I'm already on bed: 1) laptop died and I'm too lazy to walk to get the charger hahaha this is just how lazy I am;) 2) I'm hungryyy. Not mad hungry yet cos it's not that late still hahaha my stomach goes crazy after 2am hahahaha.
Realise neither of the reasons is becos I'm tired. I'm not even tired enough to sleep. But my bed is so awesome I feel so cuddled by my soft quilt cover pillow and most importantly bolster( thou it sucks now cos it's fcking flat;( and I'm too poor and lazy to get a new one) waiting for ww to buy me one hahahahhahaha (bf hint hint) LOL ok btw, to me bolster is fcking impt! I cannot sleep well without it! Not like pillow is not. Ok fine everything on the bed is impt! Lolol
I have no pictures to share.... Was out Ytd with shar and I swear we binge likka pig or worst than a pig who haven't been fed for god knows how many donkey years zz. My stomach was in total war zone the moment I rched home. Hurts so so bad. Felt damn horrible. The junks are badddd argh. I rly love food but my stomach is lousy at handling chunks of it.. That's why ww and I always suck at buffets lol. Ww is horrible lolol. No joke. My remedy last night was a cup of hot green tea! Hot drinks help in digestion right! Exactly what I needed hahaha
So yes, Ytd I had 2 tausahpiahs, a little lays chips (leftover from the one ww bought) a bite of macarons my sister gave me(claims that it's from Paris where her friend bought it) rched rched town shared vegan burg with shar, (by then we were alr bloody full bth) we continued to have carrot cake(shared) and tutu kuehs(shared) had a cup of lemon juice with apple in hope of cleansing all the junks.. Hahahaha totally spoiling out stomach know that..... Lolol
Today was much better.. Thou still a pig hahahah I had sardine sandwich for breakfast and my fav choc pastry(dk what's that called but it's fcking awesome ! Love it since I was I secondary sch uh still my fav eh) from Swiss bake! Small salad of mix Thai chic noodles with Spanish cous cous. Dinner I had barcook bakery's bread! (sinned! I love bread can't help it;()
To make up for the junks I had, I went for an hour of jog with wx tdy! So much for exercising, later I'm gonna have little pancakes again. Spoil diet plan hahahaha ultimate fail!!
I concluded that I can only maintain and never lose weight;( I just watched xx's vid and read the post about how she lost weight. Make me feel like shit.... Wts... Ttly inspired to lose weight again. But still! I'm gonna have my little pancakes buahahahaha
No work tmr! Finally a day for myself run some errands in town and have dinner with ww to end of my day;) pretty!
Ok! G9! ^^



No comments:
Post a Comment