Btw Ytd was a pretty good day:) stayed over at ww's on fri night and headed out strt away on sat for brunch at hatched with ww's bro and gf. Then, town for my hair cut. Roam about and back home!
Craving for some lays chips and ww said he's gonna get me after his driving later. Planned to have it;) happy;);) will be swimming with mum an bro later in the day as promised- every Sunday swimming session with mum. Hopefully this will not make my arm muscles big or anyth of that sort!! :( just wanna stay healthy looking with all the good food I indulge in!
Btw! On a happier note! I can change my phone next month!! Hehe can't wait can't wait! I wanna change my plan too so am not sure if it's possible to change plan too! Or I can only do a recontract? Hmms
Everywhere's having sales! I've so so so much shopping to do! Money not enough to spend!;( never enough!! ;( rly in need of more moolahs and more holidaysss!
I love thissss!! tried the custard and it's really nice (when it's hot!) it think if buy home not that nice alr hahaha.
Mine. caramelised banana with french toast and bacon !
Ww's beef pot pie! filled with eggs and more eggsssss.
My new found love! choc croissant at Mini One! taka basement:
ma QTpie:) looking gay with my hellokitty phone cover hahaha.







No comments:
Post a Comment