Sudden moodswing;( I don't know why either;( this sucks this really sucks.... It's mainly me feeling likka ba zhangg... How guilty I get Everytime I eat too much and not work out;( wanted to run after work but it's alr too late.. Not v safe actually and I'm tired after work... Sighh I need to run or sth to make myself feel better. But have no time no time! Can't wait for Sunday's swim. I need it..
Of cos! Can't wait for sat too! Go kart with sis bro and sis's friends;) will be heading to msia for breakfast then go Cart!! Hehe. But the thought of breakfast again make me guilty.
ARGH just what's wrong with me!!!! I feel like I'm addicted to working out. It's like if I don't for a day and I eat normally, I'll feel extremely guilty!
;( irritatinggggg!!! Ok sleep it off! G9!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment