Hello everybody finally here to clear the dust off this abandoned blog buahaha. Nothing much to say weekends are awesome cos I'm not very hard to satisfy hahaa simple time out with my love will suffice:)
Anyways, I had this very scary dream some time ago. I dreamt that I gained weight and my weight shot up to 50kg? Or 58? I was daaaamn scared and the dream made me realise that I haven't weigh myself for months!! To think about it, I used to weigh myself like everyday when I was conscious about my weight and was super obsessed with losing weight... #crazy
Then I was so scared from the dream I started to be conscious of my food again but not crazily conscious cos I really love food a lot. I TRY to control.. I don't have a weighing scale at home my old one is spoilt so I couldn't weigh myself!
But! I just weighed myself cos ww's house happen to have one! I didn't ren dare to step up lo. Took me awhile to prepare myself for it.. And so happy la so happy I did not gain any! Hehe FYI! I really eat a lot a lot of junk food and I stopped exercising for the longest time ever that is why I'm super scared can . You can see from my instag photos I eat mac, potatochips, ice cream, cakes and a lot of other biscuits and sweet treats!!! :'(
Ohwell I don't intend to lose any jut wanna maintain don't wanna gain weight plspls can kill myself if I ever gain like 3kg so scary la :(
No comments:
Post a Comment