Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm tired I'm so so tired. My body is aching so so badly. I'm bz so so bz, even busier than school days. So much for holidays. Wanna stop working so much. But I aimed to earn a certain amount. And once I have an aim I'll be determine and I wont give up just yet. That's just me and it's tiring me out!!!

The only time I have to post is the time where I'm on the train, On my way! To work. I leave house the moment I'm awake and I reach home just in time to sleep. No extra energy to be awake or slack. No time to slack too cos I needa sleep early.

So I had dinner with Fiona last night. Bought moon cakes home. Glad to be able to use my own money to buy home stuffs or to buy for my family stuffs. Next time when I start earning my own bucks I'll then be able to pay for mum's shopping or at least dinner I hope.

Till then, gbye. Can't wait for September to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment