Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday a better day

Hi there, i was awaken by ww and now I can't get back to sleep. Besides, I'm too hungry to sleep too. Argh.

I was so tired I fell asleep soon after I reached ww's. He was sweet enough to come in to help me cleanse my face cos I had my eyeliners on and dirt on my face which I will not wanna sleep with. But he don't rly know how to do it himself (with my biore cleansing wipes) so I was awaken and I ended up teaching him a lil. Haha.

Finally, I had the chance to meet up with the bf after a long tiring week. We met up for movie at nex. He'll be starting his full time job v soon so we wanna enjoy the weekday before six movie benefit as much as possible hahahah hence this explains why we'll be watching another movie tmr! Hehe

Btw! I got ww to help me camp at Singtel website to get the appt date for my iphone5 recontract! It'll be on this Sunday early in the morning all the way to marina bay;( nvm plan to have some good brunch tgt then before heading back home to dye my hair and pig out!

Wish the holidays will never end wish I could leave this place for a good few months wish I could have my time forever and almost always. Goodnight I had a good day out and at work!;) I'll get back to sleep or maybe head out to watch the tv while ww cont gaming ohwell.

I'll be back soon I hope. No visuals updates. Proceed to view instag for it. I'm too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment