Monday, September 17, 2012

Update

Hi hi, it's been long since I last updated. Haven't had a decent time spent alone with the laptop on. Been heading out everyday for work and dinners, meet ups with friends an etc. work has been taking up so so much of my precious time;( everyday should be holiday for me but in working Si much that I also have Monday blues and I always look forward to weekends. Schedule is flexible, I can choose not to book weekdays but I chose to. Cos weekends aren't meant for working Idk I'll just always rather to work weekdays than weekends. The reason of not working on weekends is no longer becos of ww's book out day.

By the way, I had good brunch at Robert timms before work ytd. It's a pity my itouch camera rly sucks I can't frkg take good pictures. Srsly can't wait to get my hands on the iphone5 and the iPad!

Now I'm posting while I'm on my way to work. This week of work sucks I can't wait for the week to end. I'm posted to some rubbish outlet;(

Meeting Fiona and charis for dinner tonight;) thurs will be having movie with ww and movie again on fri! Ahhhh this week plspls come to an end fassssst!!!

Gtg!!!! Bbbbbbbb! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment