Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hi from changi city point's Starbucks! Have been enjoying some good days without work or any other involvement. Hehe, yesterday's plan to catch a movie was screwed cos the bf actually checked the wrong movie time slot! I wanted step up not resident evil! Zz Ttly zz. We didn't watch any movie Ytd end up walking around.

Today I was out for lunch with mum and bro then we headed to town for some shopping! Bought new bolster like finally. Freaking good bolster haha. Moon cakes and some other random stuffs at taka hehe. I left them an went shopping alone in town for awhile before coming over to changi to find ww cos he's working there. Later might be meeting my famz for dinner. Ohyah! I bought myself new fragrance hehe love the smell but sigh I spent money;(

By the way! I sold my bb away alr it's no longer with me;( kinda miss my bb thou! It's only one year old haha. Gonna get my new phone tmr!

Ok gotta go. Chilling at Starbucks feel so good~ bi.

No comments:

Post a Comment