Saturday, September 22, 2012

Today i did a little shopping and pampering. Spent money that makes me feel bitter and sweet hahaha. Im happy with my new fragrance. And I bought this lil bottle for my fragrance too. I like to smell good everywhere I go so I think it's impt (ww thinks it's stupid but wtv)

So, i've been using laneige's sunblock all the while and currently am using the second tube. It's the spf40+ sunblock which I Ttly adore. To me, coverage isn't v impt. What I need best is colour correcting. The sunblocks serves to give minimal coverage, and colour correct with high spf40. And like what it says on the tube. It helps to colour correct! Love it. Gives my face a lil glow too. I dont put any foundation or bb cream or powder. The only thing that I apply on face is toner , moisturiser and sunblock! So these three are my essentials and sunblock is vv impt! I feel that sunblock is all I need. Thus I'm pretty picky and reliant on it. It's like my bb cream! Haha I don't rly like to put bb cream or foundation cos I'm usually out for v long. So I feel uncomfortable having a layer of sth on my face. I feel dirty.

Ohwell, as I've mentioned I love exploring new skin care products. Even thou I stick to my usuals, I tend to still google and shop a lot on skin care. Today, I stopped by at skin food and asked for sunblocks. The promoter recommended the gold kiwi stick! I was actually searching for biore sunblock cos I was curious if it's really good. But I feel that it's a lil too light weight. Anw I couldn't find it in any watsons and since I stopped by skin food and was pretty amused by the sunstick I decided to buy and try it. It also helps to brighten the skin as mentioned. Has spf50 too. I have yet to try using it. Will try tmr and hopefully it's good! If it's good, I'll get Fiona to help me buy from Korea! To stock up!! By the way, the sun stick is too cute. It looks like a huge lip balm haha. I think product package is impt! It attracts my attention and sometimes I'll buy it cos the packaging is cute it nice hahahaha srsly.

By the way I'm very curious about ettusias's products! Hope to try soon ~ in searching for a good toner! Feel like trying skinfood's!

No comments:

Post a Comment