I'm never someone who embraces change very well. In fact, I hate changes. I love to be in my comfort zone and have that same old few people revolving around me. I don't mind the routine. all I need is simply the spices once in awhile in my life.
it sucks to know that in life, changes is the only constant. Everyone change, even the family members u know since young change, your dog your close ones and everything around you including you yourself unknowingly change too. I do have to admit that I have changed too. Maybe the good maybe the bad I have no idea how people may see or judge the change in me. But one thing for sure, my boyfriend hasn't once criticised on my change. For that, I really appreciate it.
I am not a person filled with confidence in fact i am one who is constantly feeling insecure, i am one who is whinny and at times ridiculous and demanding, i am one with moodswings whenever I have cramps, The one with constant cravings and many expectations, I am one who needs constant care and concern, one who needs to feel very loved, the girl whose emotions are always not under control and have overeactive tear ducts. This me ain't the best girlfriend out there. But thankfully you love me despite of all my bads.
It has been 29months it's not exactly long neither can I say a short relationship together. We never really had a tough and rough patch in our rls but we do have our share of unhappy times. We both have changed, our relationship changed the path we are heading towards changed, our goals changed, times have changed.. Back then, I have seen you thru your BMT days, then your many outfields, your camps from pasir ris to jurong and finally khatib. I have seen your long hair being shaved to botak and now a clean cut short hair- just the way I like it. Now, I will see you out of army and soon step into work force. I hope to see you and us through everything and many things together. I hope that we can always embrace each other's changes and compromise for a better us.
I am not putting too much hopes in believing that this love will never end because I am simply not a fairy tale girl who believes in neverending fairy tale love. But, I am thankful for the times and all the times be it the bad or the good together. I know it's only 29th months it is not even any significant or special month or year together but I am saying all that I'm feeling right now because we will never know what is going to happen next. Who knows whether he will still be the one. God knows who but for now at this moment in time, I know he is the best.At least for these 29th months.
From before till now, I have always believed and trusted friends more than boyfriend. But over the years I see how superficial how fake how unworthy how untrusty and disgusting some friends can be. Friends have left but my boyfriend is always here. Few ones stayed too but again, I am not putting any hopes on anyone. Because I don't like disappointments.
Even thou I have little faith in us all the time, but u know I love you dearly and have always loved you all the time. Even though i have stopped sending long texts or have boring goodnight texts, you know that I mean every single words I say.
Still, I'll say the usual, I love you. Happy29thmonths,love.
No comments:
Post a Comment